Saturday, November 12, 2011

BED REST BLUES

Today marks the end of my 5th week in bed! Yeah! I am pretty much 1/4 of the way through my bed rest. That means possibly only 15 weeks to go in bed.

No I don't really have "bed rest blues"! It's more about everything else that I am missing out on I suppose. Also the fact that I find it hard to concentrate for long periods of time and therefore don't really get done what I would like to get done. Not to forget the stress of the unknown! What do the next 15-20 weeks hold? Will I make it? Will I have a healthy full term baby?

I have done it before - I CAN DO IT AGAIN! Yep my last pregnancy resulted in just around 12 weeks in bed and 8 of those in hospital. BUT a full term healthy baby! I defeated all the odds with every Dr telling me I would deliver at 27 weeks. My first pregnancy was also not without drama and a slightly shorter hospital stay, but again a full term healthy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment