Saturday, November 12, 2011

All the time in the World!

Even though I have all the time in the world - YES I REALLY DO - I haven't been able to bring myself to start this new blog. Maybe it's the fact that writing everything down makes it too real! Brings the feelings that I have subdued and ignored into reality... But here goes...

Oh and I guess you're still wondering how I have all the time in the world, even though I am a mum to 2 boys. WELL I have been put on strict bed rest by the Dr. I am 20 weeks pregnant and will remain in bed until I deliver. I am hoping that it will not result in time in hospital like my last 2 pregnancies. So I really do have all the time in the world to do whatever I wish - so long as I am lying down!

However, this is quite frustrating for me - I am not the kind of person that can sit still for 5 mins and the things I really LOVE to do mostly involve sitting or standing. Just prior to bed rest I purchased a heap of silversmithing supplies and had a heap of new ideas to try out. PLUS I had just started experimenting with slumping glass in my kiln. AND I love to scrapbook but cannot do that in bed either!!!

So not satisfied with that I had my wonderful husband bring ALL my beads into our bedroom - AND I HAVE A LOT! so that I can make jewellery. I have also taught myself how to needle felt and have had fun making felt games for my boys for Christmas. This is a fishing game I made for my 3 year old who loves fishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment